A hair stylist for over three decades and the first on the West Coast certified in Great Lengths hair extensions, Michael Abney is one of the first to use this exclusive technology and continues to stay highly skilled with the latest cutting-edge advancements in the industry. A hair extension specialist, Michael uses GreatLengths hair extensions with his own unique application method that creates the most natural and comfortable result, leaving the natural hair as healthy as possible. Working with the most unique and challenging circumstances, Michael can and will help with your cut, color, styling and hair extension needs.
- L’Oreal International: Training and Education
- Redken: Educated in the latest advancements in hair color.
- Sebastion: Studied and trained with their top leaders who are responsible for the brand as we know it today.
- TIGI International: Trained with Toni & Guy, founders of Tigi International. Helped launch their product line, which has gained worldwide success.
- Great Lengths: One of the first stylists to be accredited on the West Coast. Elevated the status and legitimized the service through application and education.
- First in the Western region to be trained and certified in the use of Great Lengths.
- First in the Western region to teach the Great Lengths technique.
- Sought after by heads of leading American salons to train them based on his unique application of Great Lengths.
- Goldwell Color group, Educator
- Framice International, Educator
- Trionics Enzyme System, Educator